From the article: 11 Most Embarrassing Moments in Hip-Hop History
Say what? I left out your favorite shameful moment? Feel free to add your voice to the conversation. Add to the list
- Perhaps it isn't the most embarrassing, but the Source lost all credibility and respect when its once revered 5 mic rating was handed out to Lil Kim's The Naked Truth. It wasn't a bad album at all, but it wasn't a classic as the rating suggests. I also laughed when they gave Benzino's group's album 4.5 mics and the Marshall Mathers LP, one of the greatest albums of all time, 2 mics, if I remember correctly.
- —Guest Rap Fan
ODB Interrupting the Grammys Over Diddy
- When ODB jumped on the Grammy stage yelling that 'Wu-Tang was for the kids' in response to Diddy winning two awards for his B.I.G. I'll be Missing You tribute.
- —Guest Pheomena
The Game vs. Yukmouth
- The game and yukmouth finally made peace and decided to do a song together. Yukmouth laid his verse down first and praised game and squashed their beef. He then passed it off to game to drop his verse. Game took the cheap way out and kept dissing yukmouth, making yukmouth look stupdi for big-upping game on the first verse. That's just dirty..
- —Guest lefthandpisces
- When Eminem refused to write back to Stan which lead to the latter killing himself.
- —Guest theflyingmexican
50 vs. Ja Rule, Eminem vs. Benzino
- Young Buck was on the list and this wasn't??? Not to mention that number 1 was terrible.
- —Guest Paradigm
- WHEN KAYNE WEST GOT UP AND INTERRUPTED TALYOR SWIFT ON AN AWARDS SHOW.
- —Guest DIAMOND